How can I create a successful online business?
Any business is an idea backed up by actions. Internet business is no exception. Here we will try to provide some really useful pieces of advice, the effectiveness of which has been proven by the work of many successful projects.
The right idea- 50% of your success!
For that very idea to be born you must understand your business sector. A cook will not forge swords- nor will an armourer bake pies. This simple comparison reflects the gist of the idea, which, must be directly relevant to that sphere in which an aspiring entrepreneur’s skills are best.
For instance, if he or she works well with graphical programs, then it is possible to create his or her own site and sell clipart, create company logos, develop corporate identity etc.
In order for the right idea to arrive to you, you will need to:
- Scrutinise your sector from “inside and out”. Past as well as present trends are also essential. For instance, a business project consists of a “stock market of good services” where the client is provided with important information which is simply not on the internet, but which is critically important. Everything will be useful, starting from local libraries and other ways of getting hold of records to older sources concerning such and such a topic.
- Consider the wishes of your future clients. To do this, social media websites exist on which it is possible to find “your” client using special filters. Furthermore, you can take advantage of thematic forums, chart rooms etc.
It is important to bear in mind that an idea will come unexpectedly, and whenever it happens it is important to jot it down. It has been proven by many researchers that in the days after a “brainstorm” the human brain becomes capable of finding the correct solution to any issue.
Who will bring in the money?
The first question which any investor will ask. And the answer to it must be precise and well-founded. The articulation in such a case determines the position of the entrepreneur. If the entrepreneur understands who his or her client is, then he or she is confident in the business’s future profits.
“Eat an elephant”
This is a piece of marketing technology successfully employed by top managers from the USA and Europe. It consists of eating an “elephant”, i.e. taking a task which is made up of many components (thus often seeming difficult and almost impossible), and dividing it into its smallest possible parts. Let us take the example of the task of creating a gaming portal. It consists of:
- purchasing hosting and domain;
- design development;
- strategic decisions and attracting traffic;
- website promotion (optimisation) etc.
Since it is impossible to cover all of these straight away, it is better to come up with a detailed list of tasks and as each successful step is completed to cross it out.
Make sense of your finances
Once it is understood who, and for what “will bring in” the money, it is important to understand where the money will be stored and how the entrepreneur will “physically” receive it. After all, the difficulties of paying are one of the main obstacles for new clients. This also concerns working with affiliate networks and other services which provide revenue from the site.
Here it is important to choose the correct business partner, taking into consideration criteria such as:
- reliability and security;
- wide range of opportunities and perspectives;
- comfort when adding and withdrawing funds;
- geographical scope of use.
For all of these parameters one of the most ideal solutions is the ePayments system. It is a multilevel service which includes all components for secure financial operations. The system uses a special secure channel and all financial transactions are completed right on time.
Other than this, the service allows you to conveniently make use of electronic wallets (e-Wallets) and a prepaid card anywhere in the world. Being free is having convenient ePayments mobile application at your fingertips. Most interesting is that even working with foreign partners when using the service is not a barrier. Both natural persons and legal entities can use the ePayments system, guaranteeing the convenience of your work together.