We apologise for the time it has taken to get to this stage. We understand that not having access to your funds, particularly during the current climate, will not have been easy for a number of you.
We are pleased to announce that the work on updating our compliance systems and controls is advancing well.
As part of this we have redesigned our whole approach to how we will work with you in the future.
We are pleased to announce that we are now in a position to start the process of updating our customers records. This process is an important step toward allowing us to start enabling you to access the funds inside your ePayments account in the future.
|What we’ve done
|What it means for you
|We’ve revised our systems and IT capabilities
|We’ll be changing our terms and conditions
|We’re enhancing our account monitoring
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- We will soon be in contact to ask you for new information so that we can make sure that the information we hold on you is accurate and up-to-date.
- We will start to contact you in groups, as we have a lot of customers.
- When we do contact you, your early and timely responses will ensure that this process is finished more quickly.
- If we have any questions about the information you provide or need any more information, we’ll be in touch.
- Once we’ve updated your information, we’ll be able to share the next steps.
- We will provide regular updates on our progress in our blog, where we will respond to questions and provide updated information.
We really value your patience, and look forward to serving you.